Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sad News...

First and Foremost, I would like to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the strength that he gives me to endure my trials. He is the reason that I am able to have an eternal perspective and have hope where I might not otherwise. Given that I have bad news. We lost our baby. We saw the heart beat a couple of weeks ago and I started spotting last week. After having blood work done the sonorgram revealed that the baby had developed to 9 weeks and six days but there was no heartbeat. Of course, I had to get it removed yesterday and I am feeling a lot better today. We of course are very sad for our loss, as we were all excited to have this baby. We know that we will be ok and that we will try again when the time is right. We appreciate your love and prayers. Thank you for being so supportive to our family and we love you! Kari

2 comments:

Liz said...

We are so sad to hear this news. If there is anything we can do let us know. You're in our prayers

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

We're sorry for your loss Garvins. We love you guys.