Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goin' to the Jungle!


So one of the many things we did while on our trip from Oregon to Northern California is go to the Jungle. It is a lot like Chuck E Cheese, except for the HUGE habit rail for humans. There was even a slide that went from upstairs to downstairs. At one point I did not know how to get out and those tunnels hurt your knees!!! (Or I am just getting old!) Kenzi had a GREAT time running around and being a spaz! She tried to play Air hockey and did alright, though I dusted both Kenzi and Mom and beat my Dad!! Yippee! Though the best part was watching Kenzi clean up all the balls and throw them back in the ball pit! That is my clean freak!!! And get a load of mom on the Jet Ski! We had a lot of fun. Thanks Bailey and Papa for spoiling my kid and showing her how much you love her! Later, Kari

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

I love the pictue of Kenzie lying on her back in the ballpit. But my FAVORITE picture is of you on the slide! You look lifeless or paralized by a tramatic slide experience. I laughted SO hard! Glad you had a fun time! Miss you!