Sunday, July 26, 2009

About time...


Hello all, I know I promised this a week ago! I was trying to be all fancy and it blew up in my face. So now I am just going to stick with what I know works. So over a month ago we took a family vacation. We drove through Louisiana (stopping overnight in Baton rouge), Mississippi, Alabama, and then Florida, with our final destination being Orlando. We met up with Papa and Gramma G., and uncle JT. Uncle Alex stayed home for basketball camp. On Monday we went to the Kennedy Space Center. We actually had a lot of fun and Kenzi liked it too. We were able to see the Endeavor on the launch pad as it was set to launch the following Monday. Has that launched yet? Kenzi liked running around! She especially like the Snoopy dressed as an astronaut. The thing that Kenzi was bummed about was... there was a simulation ride and she was not tall enough to ride it. Try explaining that to a 4 year old that wears size six clothes! We had a lot of fun playing with gramma and papa and JT. And seriously Alex, you were missed! There are a lot of pictures so you get the full effect of our visit! Enjoy!

No comments: