Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Trick or Treat"


Well, Halloween without a hitch. Kenzi looked adorable in her Batgirl costume and she got a bucket and a half of candy. It is going to take us awhile to get through that! Well at least if I have anything to say about that! We went to Trunk or Treat with our 6th ward friends. Sophie was a spider, Ben - Indiana Jones (he even came with his own theme music!), and Ella was Belle. Everyone looked so adorable! And after the Trunk of Treat we drove around our neighborhood and trick or treated. Yes I said drove. I was very tired and was going to go home but Carter suggested just stopping at the house we wanted so I said I was in. We went to Kenzi's most favorite houses in the neighborhood. So she got the see the decorations up close. We had a great time! On Saturday we went to our ward Trunk or Treat. I could not find the camera so we didn't get pictures. However, Dave and Liz's kids were Snow white and a race car driver. It was a lot of fun. And Like I said, PLENTY of candy!!!!! Anyway, I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! Kari

3 comments:

Sara said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Who doesn't love Halloween and all the fun the kids have.

Liz said...

Camera wouldn't have done you any good for Snow White and the race car driver! Can't wait until the 15th when I can plaster pictures all over!!!!!!!!

Tamara said...

Driving to go trick or treating...BRILLIANT! Looks like a blast. Enjoy the candy!