Monday, November 24, 2008

What is with the sleeping arrangements?!?!?!?!

OK, so I promise we have a very comfortable bed for our daughter. We know, we have had to sleep on it a few times ourselves, while she steals our spot in our bed. So I am not sure what it is about sleeping anywhere but her bed. But I had her go in her room for quiet time, which is time that she plays in her room. When the timer goes off she can play anywhere in the house. I checked on her and this is how I found her! I got the camera, because lets face it sometimes I am a scrapbooker first and a mom 2nd. Then I swung her legs on the bed and removed her shoes. I LOVE my girl!


5 comments:

Crystal said...

That's hilarious!!

Mikybarb said...

Aren't kids great? Can you imagine doing something and being so focused that you don't notice you're tired and just fall asleep while you are doing something? Children and their rubber bones never cease to amaze me! Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Hilarious! That is all I can say.

Keri and Neal said...

She's going to be a contortionist (spelling?). Thanks for sharing!

Tamara said...

Get in where you fit in, right? She certainly gets points for creativity.