Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jesus wants Kenzi for a Sunbeam!


So today Kenzi started Primary at church. Primary is the childrens program that teaches the children all about Jesus. The theme this year is "My Eternal Family". And today's lesson was on "I am a Child of God". They got the yellow crowns in class today. Kenzi absolutely loved it today. And her teachers told me she did REALLY well. She is in the Sunbeams class which really indicates the childrens age. So her classmates are all the same age and she will be moving from class to class with them. Just like school. Anyway, enjoy! I thought she looked so adorable today! But then again she looks adorable everyday! Kari

2 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

Oh my goodness! Such a girl! Good for her!

Kristie K. said...

I have always wanted one of those crowns....
Glad she had a great day...