Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Merry Kenzi Christmas...


Merry Christmas to everyone. We had a great Christmas. And really it was a Kenzi Christmas. Alex and JT had to watch Kenzi open a lot of presents before they got there presents from us. Really it is just pay back for all those years Carter and I had to watch them open all of their presents. And I think they got the best last. JT had to open his gift about 5 times. You know, one box inside another! :0) And Alex had to do a Christmas version of the amazing race. He first had to find a note under a light bulb and it continued onto the park, counting our lights on our house, and even getting a clue from a block of ice. Though I think the longest task was a word find which he did not get right the first time. And all of that led him to an iTunes gift card in the box he originally opened. It was great! Kenzi got a Kitchen from Santa which she loves and plays with often. She got a guitar from her Uncle Len & family and a drum from Gramma & Grampa G. She loves playing with all of her toys and I still have to find room for them in the house. Dax and Georgia were even happy with the Christmas knuckles. They spent the whole morning chewing on those. It was great to have the in-laws in town to share this time of year with. We are sorry that we cannot spend it with everyone. I think my favorite gift besides the spa weekend in Calistoga CA are the aprons that Kenzi and I got from Gram Mac. Mine says Cookie Maker and her says Cookie Taster! Oh how true! Anyway, I hope that your family and friends are doing well and have a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the matching pajamas. Where did you find some that matched for adults and kids?

Kristie K. said...

Sounds like a great christmas...

I will have to tease alex about his gift. I just love that boy is is so cute....

Tamara said...

Look at your cute matchy matcherson pjs. You guys are awesome.