Saturday, May 16, 2009

Batman Birthday Party...


I am very sorry for the long slide show, however, Kenzi had a Great Birthday party! When her friends got there, they put on there capes and masks (the capes were a bigger hit than the masks)! We then welcomed everyone and started with a game of Batman toss. Then Spider drop, which everyone seemed to be really good at. Then we had a rousing game of "Batman says" and "Batgirl says". "Batman says" kept getting suggestions, like, hop and flap like a chicken! And then we had a special visitor! Batman himself came to the party! He played Duck Duck Goose with the children, helped to sing Happy Birthday, and looked on as Kenzi opened presents! Apparently Kenzi enjoyed getting her picture taken with Batman. After she was done she told Carter "Daddy I got my picture with Batman. I want to put it on my blog!" It was funny when Batman showed up, Kenzi was very timid but very respectful. When he got there she wanted her cape and mask on. And of course she wanted to sit next to him whenever possible! When I asked what her favorite part was she said the presents, cake, games, and with some prompting, Batman. Hopefully everyone that came had a great time as I know that Kenzi did! Thank you to Rusty, Julia, Briana, Jake, Braden, Wade, Isabel, Haley, Abby, Ty, Jilian, and Sophie for helping to make Kenzi's birthday special! Later! Kari

Carter's favorite pictures are the ones with the setup in the Garage, penguin in the background (surprise!), and Kenzi looking at the table of goodies!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Love the pictures! How cool is it that Batman came to the party! I hope that our kids were good at the party. We had a fun afternoon at the temple. First time for that in awhile.

Keri and Neal said...

The party was great and Kenzie makes the best Batgirl! Sophie had fun doing her thing. I am so bummed, I forgot to pick up her cape on the way out!

Crystal said...

I think it's hilarious that she wanted a batman party. She cracks me up. :-)