Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kenzi's Birthday fun...

So the dreaded day has come where I realize that my baby once again is not a baby! But here are some highlights from her day! Enjoy!

Carter and I decorated her tent that we just put up in the living room. We were going to get up before he to video her seeing it for the first time. We woke up to "Hey daddy, how did you do my tent?" So we had her come in the room I got up to get the camera and Carter was telling her the she gets to have a special Birthday donuts. (Ones with sprinkles and gummy worms. Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. Sorry Becky for sending her to preschool like that!) To which Kenzi's reply was "DUDE!"


Opening presents from grammas and grampas! We were more than happy to open presents!


Having cupcakes at preschool with her classmates. When I got there she told me that her friends forgot to sing happy birthday to her, to which, I said that they were probably waiting for the cupcakes.

After cupcakes she got to play a little longer with her friends. I really think if we had a trampoline she would never get off of it!

We met Sophie and Aunt Keri at Story park. She had so much fun playing and making new friends.

To cap off the day, she played Cosmic Family on the wii with Daddy. She really didn't want to go to sleep, but said that her favorite part of the day was the cupcake. Sounds about right!
Happy Birthday bunkin, bug-a-boo, fluffy, silly, goofy, Princess, M&M, George, Phineaus, Kenzi!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Kenzi!! I'm coming to your house for my birthday!

Tamara said...

Your baby is always your baby...no matter how old she gets. And she's just absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. You're a lucky mommy to have such a sweet little girl.