Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st day of Preschool




So Tuesday was Kenzi's first day at Preschool. She was so OK with going that the picture of her and her teacher at the door, she is giving me that smile of "Are we done yet, mom?". As for me I did not like the day! I think it is because she is our only child and she is my shadow all the time. I was driving somewhere and saw Colts and started to say "Oh cool, Kenz... Oh yea she is not in the car!" I think it is going to take some getting used to! I only bawled at spurts in the morning. So by the afternoon I was not crying any more, but again it stunk! She had a great time and woke up this morning asking me if she was going to preschool today. So I am sure she will do great! Enjoy the pictures! Kari

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You and her will do great.