Monday, August 31, 2009

Kenzi meets her Preshool teacher...

So on tuesday Kenzi will start Preschool at the Children's Workshop.  They had their open house where Kenzi met her teacher and noticed some friends but did not try to make any.  I am sure that will change in the first week.  She is very excited to go to school and if asked, "I am going to a big school!"  She is going to be just fine!  She was not happy with me when I told her it was time to go.  I had to pry her off of a playground contraption and she kicked and screamed to the car.  Luckily, her teacher was inside and did not tell me "Oh never mind, here is your check back."  I have a bitter-sweet opinion about having her go to preschool.  I know it is the best thing for her.  I am just not ready for my baby to be away from me that long.  I know that she will be in great hands, I did get the revelation, I am just a protective mama bear.  So wish me luck that I can let go!  Kari
P.S. She loves this bike merry go round!  Apparently it is a favorite among all the kids!  I thought it was pretty cool too.  Actually when Carter and I went to the Parent Orientation Carter asked KEnzi what he should check out and she said the bike merry-go-round.

1 comment:

Blacker Blog said...

She's getting so big - don't worry, you'll get to the point where you can't wait for preschool the next day.