Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thursday...

This week was nuts! I helped to set up a Nativity Exhibit hosted by our church. thankfully I was done with that on Wednesday, because the other major thing I had going was getting some baking done for Carter's work party. So on Thursday, I picked Kenzi up from school early and we made our way to Grand Prairie. Kenzi had a great time. She pretty much ate the whole time. She ate so much that we didn't have a dinner and she went to bed without reminding me! (Note the tiara! She decided that morning when I was doing her hair that she wanted to wear the tiara all day. So yes she wore it to school too!)
Some of Carter's co-workers. They did a white elephant gift exchange and it was pretty heated! Some people could not keep a hold of a gift!
The food was amazing! I loved the chimichungas! Linda and her family can cook!!!!
Needless to say Kenzi was worn out. She fell asleep on the way back from the party to her skating lesson.

This is Kenzi actually skating the ten minutes that the class skated. I actually am not too impressed with the Allen Community Ice. They spend a good 10 minutes sitting on the ice. Yes I said sitting! I am not sure why and if this does not get better we will not be signing up again at the end of this month! But she seems to like it, so I will hang with it for as long as we paid for it which is just a couple of weeks away.
Enjoy, Kari!




1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Oh my gosh! I wore my tiara on Thursday too! Some way cute pictures of your Kenzie. The one in the above post too, by the tree. To sweet! Feel better soon.