Friday, December 18, 2009

Kenzi talks to Santa!!!

So since before Thanksgiving, Kenzi has been talking about seeing Santa. She kept telling me that she wanted to talk to him and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. I kept telling her that she would have to sit on his lap to do so. And she promised me that she would sit on his lap. So we decide to go to the village to try.

At the village there is a maze. Well, as I was walking into the maze I made the statement, "Oh this is a maze." To which a little boy said "This is not a real maze, there is only one way in and out."
They also have a caboose with stuff for the kids to play with. You can actually rent this out for birthday parties.


Kenzi taking a picture for me with Blitzen. She got to pet Blitzen and thought that was pretty cool.
When Santa came back from his cookie break he came through the line to say hi to all the children. I was shocked that Kenzi actually gave him a hug!
So we waited in line for at least an hour and get to where we might actually get warm, inside. And Kenzi starts to panic. We somehow calmed her down and waited in line for another half hour. So when it was our turn Carter had to carry her to Santa, but then when Santa said he had a coloring book, she walked over and talked to him and sat on his lap. I was shocked! Does this mean we are over the whole talking to Santa being scary thing?!?!? Maybe! Later, Kari.





1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Kenzie spoke to Santa?! She even touched jolly St. Nick?! I pretty sure this can be considered a Christmas miracle! Way to go, Kenzie! See, Santa rocks!