Monday, June 14, 2010

SoF Week 2

MONDAY - Meals on Wheels; Concert in the Park - A Blues cover band played and I was surprised at how much I recognized. Does that mean I am getting old? So fun. And thanks Dave for taking the pictures!













TUESDAY - A trip to the Dallas Arboretum with Keri, Sophie, & Rhys. Kenzi had a great time! The "Frog Water" was the hit of the day!








WEDNESDAY - Started the Summer Movie Watcher Series at Cinemark. We saw Night at the Museum II with Ben, Ella, & Carly.


FRIDAY - Swimming at Auburn Springs with Sara and friends. The time has now come for Kenzi to swim and no one is happier than Kenzi herself! And believe it or not, she can swim! I have been having her try without any floatation device and she is doing great. We are still going to have her take lessons but good to know that she is in a great place to get our money's worth!







SATURDAY - Carter surprised Kenzi and I by taking us to Willow Bend where they had costumes and props from the Musical "Wicked". Carter is taking me to see the show on Friday and thought that I would like to see this. I loved it. I thought it was awesome that Carter did this. It was a day that I deemed "do nothing" day. So imagine my surprise when he said he had a surprise! Kenzi took this picture becuz she did not want to be in the picture.


After we looked at the exhibit, we let Kenzi play in the play area. She loves this play area. I wonder why?!?!?!?!?! :0)
The other fun thing we did on Saturday was we got to see Carly and John's new baby girl, Clara. Everyone is so excited! Mommy and baby are doing great! Congrats Carly and John!


Such a fun week! Enjoy, Kari!

No comments: