Monday, December 6, 2010

Dry spell over!

OK, So I seemed to have dropped off the blog universe for a few months. I am very sorry Grammas and Grampas! Since with the exception of a handful of friends I am pretty sure that you are the ones who read this. So since Kenzi has started school as indicated in the August posts, I got a part time job. So I am currently trying to figure out the working part time in addition to my bookkeeping, and keeping the house in order. I know, most normal people don't need to figure it out, they just do it. I know, I have seen them in action. But not me! Nope, I am going to over analyze and over think what the ramifications of my taking a part time job, and how am I going to keep the kitchen clean when I am ready to drop when I get home!?!?! Thank goodness I have gotten used to standing on my feet for hours at a time. Gram Mac, not sure how you do that for way more hours than me? You go girl! Oh and I forgot I am the secretary for the PTA at my daughter's school. So I am busy. So why am I babbling... I have not forgotten my blog. I yearn every week to inform the world of our adventures. And I think I am finally getting my act together so that I can. I will pick up from here. However, if I can I will try and inform you of what you missed. There is no guarantee, but I will definitely try. We have been having fun! Hopefully you have too! Later! Kari

No comments: