Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I have been working on...

So, as many of you know, we are trying to adopt. Well the last thing we need to do is put pictures on the website that our profile will be on. So I have been doing some digital scrapbooking. I am loving the templates and when I finally figured out how to use them, they have gone quickly. I don't see switching over completely as I have all of the scrapbook stuff, but it was definitely fun to do. This is just a few of what I have done so far. We are suppose to find out this week if we are approved or not. So when we find out I will let you know and point you to the website. In the meantime, if you just keep your fingers crossed that we get approved and let me know what you think of the pages. Just be kind as I am a beginner! Thanks and have a great week! Later, Kari!










1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Wow! The pages turned out great!