Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kenzi makes her own lunch!!!

So now that Kenzi is going to be a big sister She has made some strides towards maturing. One of the steps is that she decided that she would make her lunch. "Becuase big sisters need to know how to make their lunch!" So one miraculous morning, she woke up early eager to do so.



Here she is looking for the jam.


She is getting the frozen Go-Gurt and telling me it is cold.

This is the first time that she has put peanut butter on anything.

Her accomplisment! She was so proud of herself!


When my mom came to visit last she had Kenzi slice olives with a butter knife. I had not really thought about letting her use a knife beofre that but pretty much since then she uses it like a five year old would. Though everyday she gets better. She will be throwing them in no time!
I know this is not a life changing moment. However, I am so very thankful for Kenzi and am just amazed at how fast she is growing. I am even more thankful that she is SO excited to be a big sister! Enjoy! Kari

3 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

Baby girl is getting to be a big girl! Good for her! If occupation A doesn't work out, she can throw knives in a carnival! But hopefully not.

Crystal said...

So cute! Now if only she could make dinner!

allypally said...

That is so cute! Good on her! Wish my kids would make their own lunch... I could stay in bed in the mornings....