Sunday, March 13, 2011

Open House

So Kenzi's school had Open House on Thursday. It was funny in that I had to hang posters for PTA (Be a PTA board member!) and you could feel the anxiousness in the air before they let everyone in. But nonetheless, everyone seemed to have a good time and Kenzi was especially excited.

Here is what was at Kenzi's spot on her table.
This apparently is where the children can sit when it is time to read.

So the next class room we went to was the music room. I asked if Kenzi really hit her head with these tubes to which she said yes. Maybe that is why she runs in circles!!

This instrument looks a little less painful but it is definitely louder.
So there was a snack bar in the cafeteria to which I had Carter take Kenzi as I had to get back to the PTA table. It was a fun night and I was really happy to find how many people I recognized and knew. Later, Kari

No comments: