Friday, March 9, 2012

Open House

So many of you may not know, but I volunteer at Kenzi's school three days a week.  And this week everyone is abuzz getting ready for Open House!  Well it went really well!  Kenzi was very excited to seat us at Mrs. L's Lunchbox.


Here is Chef Kenzi.  Isn't she adorable!

So here Chef Kenzi is showing us the "What will I invent" board.  Her sheet said she would invent a robot so it would do her homework!

Here Kenzi took us to the "When I grow up" board.  Kenzi is going to to be a teacher by day and Batgirl by night.  She wants to be Batgirl because there are not enough super heroes in the world.  She wants to be a teacher because she likes to play with kids.  The thing that she will have to do to become a teacher is read.

So this was an Open House for me too.  I made the tree that we are standing in front of.  I got a lot of compliments on this tree.  It was a lot of fun!  And it is great to see every one's work on it!
Thanks for reading!  Later, Kari.

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Your kid is awesome. And her mommy is awesome too.