Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So I don't normally do this...

So since Pinterest has become the new craze, I have been diligently utilizing it.  I also have been struggling with meal times for my family for as long as I can remember.  As a result of finding this site on Pinterest, I am super excited to say that Mealtimes are starting to look up!  Shrinking Kitchen has a post about Meal planning called Meal Plan Your Butt off.  We have tried the Quinoa Stir Fry - YUMMY! We have also tried the Skinny Enchiladas, which again - YUMMY.  I highly suggest that if you are looking for recipes and shopping lists and all of it for staying healthy.  And while I am at it, I also highly suggest another blog Put That in My Mouth.  This blog is a VERY dear friend who lost a lot of weight.  They share recipes in which helped them do it.  So here is to healthier eating and less fuss!  Hopefully!  Enjoy!  Kari

No comments: