Monday, October 29, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat with the Allen 5th Ward

We were invited to go to the Allen 5th Ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was so great to see so many of our friends. Mackenzie as you can tell was adorable and there were many of her super hero friends friends! Superman is her friend Braden. Batman is her friend Eli. Batgirl is one of her babysitters, Shannette, and the Wheaties box is Mackenzie's other babysitter, Morgan. Kenzi is standing in a line with her Daddy for the costume contest. She got a Halloween pencil! She had a lot of fun running around and of course LOVED getting the candy. Carter had been practicing with Kenzi on "What do we say when we want candy?" "Trick-or-Treat" (Which of course came out more like "TREAT".) "And what do we say when we get the candy" "Thank you" She did pretty good and got quite a bit of candy which we limit to two pieces after dinner and one after her nap. We have our ward trunk-or-treat on wednesday, which we will be attending after we trick-or-treat around the neightborhood. Halloween is so much fun when you have children!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

karen said...

Hi. It's me Karen Huff. You guys got a blogspot !! That's cool. I saw your link from the Hinksons. Hope it's ok :) I think blogspots are fun. Congrats on the baby news !

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is soooo cute. I am so sorry that I haven't kept in contact. The restaurant is getting busy and I work ALL THE TIME. Plus on my days off I am at the doctors trying to figure out if I need surgery on my neck. Yay cheerleading. Remember when Marianne fell on my head? Well, old injury. LOL We have to get together soon. Congrats on the new baby, that is soooo exciting. Cant wait to see you!

Tara