Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween 2007


Ok, so there is so much to talk about. I first thought to make more than one post, but then I got lazy. So there are a few pictures in this montage. Last night we carved our pumpkin. Kenzie was into for the first ten minutes and then let Daddy finish it. We went to our ward trunk-or-treat tonight and met up with some friends. Thomas the tank engine is Kenzie's friend, Ben. The fairy is Kenzie's friend, Ella and the Goat is Baby Sophie. It totally brings to mind the Cake song, Sheep go to Heaven, but Goats go to .... But I have to say we loved this little Goat and she will not going to ... if her parents have anything to say about it. Honestly, the beard is what sent me into a laughing frenzy. We then went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood after trunk-or-treat. We were able to meet some of our neighbors which is good. And everyone thought that Kenzie made an adorable Super Girl. We hope that everyone had a GREAT Halloween! Thanks for the response to my posts I love hearing from people and you are so sweet!

Happy Halloween! Kari

2 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Kenzie totally scored on the candy! Enjoy the dental bills! And, oh, that goat is totally adorable! Who made that costume? I'm sure they are very talented and just an exceptional human being, overall. Happy Halloween!

Liz said...

Way cute!!! It was good to see you at the A5 party. Sorry I was so busy! Way more people then I planned for. Kenzie was definately one of the cutest!!