Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Post...


Ok, So I tried another Blog, but the pictures were not happening, so after some consideration and viewing my friends pages, I decided to try this site. Sorry for the switch, but hey I was not posting to that other site anyway. I am not sure if anyone will view it or if anyone cares, but in case someone does, I figure that I will give a valiant effort.

Now where to start... Mackenzie has gotten older and bigger. She is talking with regularity, though sometimes I still need her to "Show" me what she is trying to convey. She loves watching Little Einsteins, The Doddle Bops, and of course, Curious George is still a high priority! She still dances when Carter gets home snd competes with Dax (the dog) for attention when actually gets in the door. She is more than happy to tell me that she does not like naps and still fights the whole sleeping thing. She has been know to scream for an hour, and yes you can hear it on the street in front of our house.

As you might have noticed from the title of our page or just below, there is a question mark. That means that I am pregnant. I am due in June next year and we are very excited. It will be very interesting to see how Mackenzie intereacts with the baby. She is really great with our friends daughter, Sophie, but as someone so lovingly put it, Sophie goes home! So we will see. I ask Mackenzie where is the baby and she pats her tummy and says "Baby?!?!" Then I correct her by taking her hand and putting it on her tummy and say "No baby" and then put her hand on my tummy and say "Baby!" Eventually she will get it. Probably when I get huge and mommy is missing a lap.

Well, I am going to close for now. I am going to try and figure out the whole picture thing. So keeps your fingers crossed!

Kari

No comments: