Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Home again


Ok, so we are now back in Texas with 30 to 40 degree weather. I have friends that told me that I do not need to play catch up (So grammas and Grampas can thank Neal & Keri), but I really can't decide which pictures to use, so I think that I will take my time and post what I can when I can. This picture is of Mackenzie and I at Huntington Beach on January 14th. It was in the 70s and brisk but still warmer than Texas. (Carter later told me that they had snow flurries!) We walked down to the water and Gramma Kim wanted to see if Mackenzie would go in the water. Needless to say Gramma got one shoe off, Kenzi put one foot down and instantly picked it up again. She refused to put it back down. She was cool with going into the water as long as she was being held and not getting wet in any way! She really liked walking on the beach everyday. She would tell JT on the way to school, that we were going to the beach! We had fun and there will be more pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

I am so proud of you for not killing yourself playing "catch-up". It looks like a beautiful day there. Nice to have you back though.