Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slacker ME!

Ok, so I have been a complete slacker as far as Mackenzie's blog. I am VERY sorry!! I will repent. However, I am in Southern California right now until the 19th and I will probably not be able to post pictures until I get back. I will definitely try though! We are doing well. We had a nice quiet Christmas at home in our first house! It was so great to be lazy and stay in pajamas all day! Our New Year's was fun. However I actually have a picture to go with that story, but let's just say that we rang in the New Year on the DART train! It was fun! So since I am completely hitting a mind blank, I will close for now and know that I am not letting this go. I think that this is a great way for people to stay connected to Mackenzie. Besides, she is ADORABLE! Even if you are not the proud parents or grand parents you have to agree! Ta-Ta for now! Kari

2 comments:

Kristie K. said...

Keri, you are so fired! i happened upon your blog today and found out you were in ca up until two days ago. I am bummed i missed, which seems impossible because i am in your parents ward! JT is also fired for not telling me. Next time you are down, let me know so I can see you:) Love your friend kristie kerr from the huntington beach stake.

Lois Lane said...

Ok, I am fired. And you are probably not the only one. To those that I did not get to see... I am sorry. It is so great to know that I still have so many friends in the area and of course I miss all of you. But know that I will try again when I come back!