Monday, August 11, 2008

Kenzi's Brag Book


I got an album at one of my Baby Showers. I really like the album but did not know what to do with it. It is an album that holds 4x6 pictures. So since digital scrapbooking is the wave of the future and I had purchased Photoshop Elements years ago and still did not know how to use it. I finally learned from a friend of mine. This is the same friend that has helped me with making my blog look good too!!! Thanks Crystal! So here are some pages that I have gotten done and are in her book. I have a long way to go, but I figure I can take my time since it is a brag book for Kenzi. she will love it whenever I get done with it! So enjoy! I had fun doing it for my first attempts! I think doing the 4x6 is less intimidating! Later! Kari

6 comments:

Liz said...

Love it!!! Send me some links to your digital stuff - it's so cute!

Becky said...

I am such a slacker. I love your pages and I really need to do some more but I think that Brian will kill me if I don't get some packing done. Oh, and I am sooo excited about my amish friendship bread. You should check out the newest bread recipe that I posted. It rocks!

Crystal said...

Looks great! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Kristie K. said...

I just started digital scrapbook too. I love it. Your pages look cute, do you remember when we scrapbooked in la paz?

karen said...

oh it's cute !! i bet you like digitial scrapbook.. i don't think i'm ready for that yet... :) how ar eyou guys ?

Tamara said...

I love your pages. You'll have to help me get started with Elizabeth's book since I'm scrapbooking challenged.

And thanks for the adorable little girl things you dropped by the other day. You are so thoughtful. I think we were in the middle of nap time (either that or she was screaming and I couldn't hear the door) but she was very excited when we showed her all her new fun stuff! :) Thanks!