Monday, August 4, 2008

A penny saved is 10 pennys earned...

OK, So fortunately for me I did not have to go digging for long. I found the coin the first time she pooped. Though this is an experience I would love to not repeat!! But apparently she ate a dime instead of a penny. We have entertained the thought of having her eat Carter's paycheck and see what kind of return we get on that! Later! Kari P.S. And yes that is the coin in question on the bottom right. I cleaned it (though you can't tell, it is pretty tarnished!) and scanned it and it will end up in her scrapbook!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I would never have touched that dime. You are totally brave. I seriously dry heave when James' poop gets on me. No, it doesn't happen often but it has happened.

Keri and Neal said...

Shake your money maker has new meaning! :-)

Kristie K. said...

Make sure you whip out that book when her first date comes to pick her up....

Dave said...

I was wondering what happened to the penny.... The bonus is that you got a box of nitrile gloves for the experience.