Monday, March 30, 2009

Uncle Ken's Birthday/Housewarming...


Well we started our trip to Gramma B's by surprising Uncle Ken for his Birthday/Housewarming party. He did seem genuinely happy that we came. I actually had Kenzi go to the door without me. Uncle Ken "Hey, how are you? Where is your mom?" ME: "We are not joined at the hip!?!?" Uncle Ken: "Yes you are!" And that is true. I love the group picture we got. I think that they will like it too. We had a good visit with family. Kenzi had two sets of cousins to play with. She had a great time! There was a funny story that actually involves my cousin's kid. Ken welcomed everyone out and asked if we could have a word of prayer for the food. So both Sheri and I got our perspective children. I told Kenzi it was time for prayer and she folded her arms. Sheri tells Paris that it is time for prayer and Paris proceeds to scream NO!NO!NO! I started cracking up. I almost thought her head was going to spin around. They finally get her calmed down and Ken says the prayer. My cousin Sheri later was telling me that she did not understand it because Paris goes to a Methodist Preschool and they have prayer everyday there! It is so funny what kids do and when they do them! We had a great visit and more posts will follow in regards to our trip. Later! Kari

No comments: