Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why you should never piss off Tamara...

So we had some friends over last night to have dinner and play wii. It started out with a nice game of World Tour and then Tamara got some upsetting news, which I will let her explain if she wants you to know. Needless to say she needed to get some aggression out and we suggested Boxing. So Carter was willing to challenge her or at least he was the one holding the other controllers when the game came on. She started boxing before the game even started and I realized it had to be a Kodak moment. I leaned over to her husband Adam and asked "Will she let me take video of her?" Adam:"I don't think she will let you take video of her." So I took that to mean I need to do it on the sly! So the result is above. Now I did let her know when she was done that I took video and I will be posting it on the blog. All I can say is... Really, don't piss Tamara off! Later, Kari P.S. When I watched the video to proof before I posted, I cannot honestly post this without mentioning that Kenzi was very into the Boxing game too. If you are grandparents you probably only watched Kenzi, so if you did go back and watch Tamara, because it really is funny!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Ever have those moments where you wish you were a drinker so you could say that you were intoxicated when something happened? Me too.