Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter


OK, so I am now posting pictures of Easter. I apologize for my punctilious nature in which I have to represent the past before I can move on to the present. So now I have gotten to Easter pictures. The outfit is compliments of Gram Mac and Kenzi grew about 5 years! We had a very quiet day at home and church. Kenzi actually said the scripture and prayer in Primary. She did such a great job! I am so happy with the development that Kenzi is making. She loves the songs in Primary and was so excited when they sang a song that her and I have been practicing. Thank you Gram Mac for the adorable outfit. And we hope that you had a wonderful Easter. Also below is a video of Monday morning when the Easter Bunny came. (Gotta love the Dog with the bunny ear pajamas. Thanks Gramma B!) Enjoy! Kari

2 comments:

Kristie K. said...

I love easter hats!

Keri and Neal said...

You so called Kenzie "Sophie" in that video. That's a sign of a true parent--mixing up names. She looked adorable all dressed up for Easter.