Friday, April 10, 2009

San Jose Children's Discovery Museum


Another fun thing we did while in California was meet my Cousin Sheri and Kenzi's 2nd cousin Paris in San Jose at the Children's Discovery Museum. The girls had such a great time. It was a long day and we spent most of the day there and then went and saw a movie and had Dinner. But they got to do lots of fun things. They got to paint their own faces, which was very interesting. Kenzi almost got her eye. But then as soon as they were done Kenzi wanted it off her face. They played with bubbles, fire trucks, Pizzerias, and Paris even made a Corn husk doll. I was extremely impressed by her doll! Thankfully Kenzi fell asleep on the way home and even stayed asleep when I got her to bed. I think we sufficiently wore her out! Thanks for the great time Sheri and Paris. We will have to do it again when I come back to town! Kari

No comments: