Monday, October 12, 2009

Stuff...

OK, so I know it has been awhile, however I have been so cautious and this is probably the longest I have been in a sitting postion since Tuesday. I really wanted to get a post up, becuz even though I have been laid up things are happening.

So on September 25th we went to an Allen High School Football Game! I am starting to understand that there is a frenzy when it comes to high school football in Texas. I am surprised that I did not eat more dirt or catch a ton of flies while we were there becuz I was just shocked and amazed. First here is our little sister/babysitter who hooked us up with tickets. Isn't she cute? And hey boys she is single. If you want a date you have to go through us!

At times it would get loud. Kenzi has always been sensitive to noise, but this is what she does when it is too much for her. Though by the time we had to go she was telling me I forgot to yell and clap.

Ok, fellow alumnis, remember our band of like 75 at its peak? Are you sitting down? No really, sitting down? The Allen High School marching band has 600 students in it! Apparently it is the biggest high school in the country! Insane!
Now we are shifting to Kenzi news. Kenzi and I bought this desk for Carter since he tends to do quite a bit of work at home. Well this is exactly how Carter has his desk set up when he is using it. Minus the Barbie! Kenzi so loves her Daddy!

Another yippee moment for me. I have been REALLY trying to reduce stress and have found that doing craft projects that I have been meaning to and wanting to really help me. So when Kenzi was about two, my mom was visiting when it was time for her two year pictures. Per my request, my mom took pictures with Kenzi and I. This was an extra print that I had so I decided to put it in Kenzi's room. I needed to put it in a frame becuz Kenzi would carry the picture around. Now at least it is protected and can get drooled on. I basically took a wood frame that I bought at Dollar Tree, for a dollar and modge podged some scrapbook paper to it. I then hot glued the flowers and Rhinestone. I am waiting for pictures of Kenzi and Gram Mac to do the same but with blue paper. As they were wearing blue in the pictures. Then my next task will be to get Gramma G. and Kenzi together. Anyway, Kenzi loves it. I still see her carrying around the picture. Now I don't take it away from her.

So Hopefully you enjoyed this post. I know kinda random, but that pretty much catches you up!Enjoy! Kari

No comments: