Sunday, October 18, 2009

Texas State Fair...

OK, so we decided to go to the State Fair on Friday. Here is my fashionista ready to go with her "Batman" glasses.
The first thing we hit was the "Amazing Dog show" It is fun to see the dogs do the tricks and I get a real laugh if I try and imagine Dax and Georgia doing them. The first thing we ate on the way to the dog show was funnel cake. Mmmm! I love funnel cake.

We then went to feed the animals. This giraffe was way more interested to try and get the leaf in this fan that they he was not even looking our way! We saw Ostriches, which we stayed away from we still carry a grudge from the second year when the ostrich attacked our daughter and goats and baby goats. I had no idea that baby goats were so cute! We then tried Fried Peaches and Cream. That was gooood. I refused to try Fried Butter. Though the line was huge for it.

Kenzi remembered Big Tex from last year and said that we had to go find it after we went and looked the cows and sheep that were getting ready for show. Big Tex told everyone to wash their hands before they eat and that has stuck with Kenzi that she tells me every time before we eat that she needs to wash her hands. Fine by me!

This picture was taken at the train station on the way home. Kenzi wanted another hat. When we looked at them there were pink, purple that lit up and white ones that lit up. As you can tell from this delectable picture she settled on the white but not without some conversation.
Kenzi: "I want the purple light up one!"
Me: "No you already have a purple hat and we just bought you pink boots. Pink or white?"
Kenzi: with hands on hips "But my purple hat does not light up."
Me: walking away in disbelief that I was getting schooled by my 4 year old then coming back around, "Pink or white?"
Kenzi: :OK, the white one that lights up!"
I cannot get over my cutie-pie of a daughter! She keeps me laughing too! I love you, fluffy! Kari




1 comment:

Crystal said...

Is the hat a cowboy shaped hat? Cute. I expect to see that visiting teaching!