Sunday, January 10, 2010

December Activities...

OK, so it seems that there is a direct correlation between the amount of pictures I take to how quickly I post. So I am doing a little catch up. These pictures are a little out of order but I think it really will be OK!



This is my little/big girl on her way to skating. Everyday I can't seem to get over how big she looks to me!

This is a gingerbread house that Kenzi made at school. I am impressed with the dedication that her teacher goes through. She actually gave us left over dough to make a gingerbread cookie. Now whether or not we did it is a whole other conversation!

I came a little early one day to pick Kenzi up so I was able to watch Kenzi play in the playground at school. This is the school resident bunny. I am so glad that Kenzi is at a school that has so many animals. She loves them and talks about them often!
My best friend, Keri and I took our children to the Dallas Arboretum one fine winter afternoon. We bundled up and had a great relaxing time. They had a Nativity exhibit in the house that is on the property which was amazing! And Kenzi got accolades from one of the docents for not touching anything! I guess my girl CAN be good with me!

Kenzi's friend, Sophie! Sophie adores Kenzi. We call Kenzi peat and Sophie repeat. Sophie will do anything that Kenzi does. So hopefully Kenzi will not jump off a bridge! You might think that I am exaggerating, but when it is time for Sophie to leave our house to make it easier on Keri we walk out with her and while Rhys gets put in the car Kenzi and Sophie will run around the front yard, even if it is 25 degrees. Then when it is time to put Sophie in I ask Kenzi to come over to me and without a word to Sophie, she follows Kenzi and we are able to get Sophie in the car. Just ask Keri.

No comments: