Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Days!

So we had record breaking snow in the Dallas Metroplex. 12.5" in Dallas and 8" here in Allen. We had such a FUN time! We played yesterday and today. Here is our efficient cozy home! Doesn't it look awesome! Snow makes a trailer park look nice!
So here is the mommy Snow-woman, that we made yesterday. And by "we" I mean Carter and I. Kenzi was DYING to make a snow man named Frosty. So we go out and she is running around like a road runner while Carter and I worked. Gotta love my girl!

Here is Carter and Kenzi making snow angels. I think Kenzi made about a dozen of them between yesterday and today. She LOVES to make snow angels.

Here is a picture of me with my cowgirl hat. I hardly ever wear it but when we decided to put it on the snow girl I had to wear it back in. Carter likes it!

So this is the final result of our two days of snow. We had so much fun with it. Lickily, Luckily, the next day did not freeze the water and the roads were pretty clear. So everything just looked beautiful! Later!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you aren't insinuating that our neighborhood in Texas is a trailer park! I love that neighborhood! I'm so excited to get back to a real yard and a little bit of room!
It looks like you made the most out of the snow!

Keri and Neal said...

Love the theme snowpeople! And love your Valentine's header too.

Dave said...

So fun! Your snowmen are so big! We did make a snowman and went for a walk to see all of the snow but Liz and I both had colds through it all. Jake had fun making and throwing snowballs with me but Briana did not dig that too much!