Monday, February 15, 2010

Yippee Me... again

So I have a friend that started a Crafty blog. Click here to see what I mean. This is where I got the idea to do Valentine's Garland. Hers was 54" and mine was more like 11 feet. But I had a great time doing it and I have to say I LOVE the finished product!



I have other friends that made a Christmas house and I loved it, so here I go again copying with a twist. People like to say I am creative, but I am just good at following directions and copying. I talked with Kenzi and asked her what we should make the house. We both liked the idea of making a Valentines house being as how we already have a ton of Christmas decorations. I am happy with the finished product too!




My friends have decided that this is my holiday wall. So now I am not sure what I am going to do for St. Patricks Day. Guess I better start searching to steal another idea! Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, That is soooo cute! You could sell those garlands and houses!! Dang, I can't wait to see what you do for St. Patrick's day!!! :)
Love to you and your family,
Barbara B

Keri and Neal said...

It looks so adorable! Well done.