Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cabelas Grand Opening

So Cabela's opened up in Allen, this weekend and we went. Kenzi wanted to try everything. So first she got a picture in a National Guard uniform. Then she tried to pick up a shot gun to which we told her she was not old enough and she was not happy! Then she tried Archery. To which the last two arrows she shot she hit the deer and she exclaimed "Oh it is dead and now we get to eat dinner!" Apparently she listened to the #1 rule of hunting!

Next on the list was fishing. I think as long as it is on the shore she would love fishing! She really does not want to go fishing on a boat again!


Mr. Emery was at Cabelas signing autographs. We know him as "Wild Cat" on Batman Brave and the Bold.

It was really fun watching Kenzi try new things. I am thankful for the daughter I have. She truly amazes me often and I am so blessed for having her in my life! I love you Fluffy!

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Your daughter has become quite the go getter!