Sunday, April 17, 2011

Eggcellent Family Adventure

So every year our city has an Easter celebration. It is a great FREE event. Kenzi got a lot of eggs and did lots of fun activities!
We saw quite a few friends there. Here is Tamara and baby Peach.

Here is Keri and her son Rhys. He was giving me so much love that I started to cry! I really do wonder how he knows when I need snuggles!?!?!?!?!?
Here is Kenzi trying to catch bubbles while we were waiting to get a balloon animal.
The obligatory family picture. And out of all the things that she could have gotten from the clown making balloon animals she wanted a sword! I am not surprised in the least... really it is typical Kenzi! Gotta love that girl!
Kenzi and Gramma B. We are so beyond happy and thankful that Gramma B. was able to come and visit us! We would be in big trouble if it weren't for her!
Here is the picture with the Easter Bunny. Kenzi said she didn't want to get the picture until I said then no balloon and we can go home. Then she was more than willing.

Enjoy! Kari

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Wow! Am I showing some boobie or what?! It's hard to be modest when you have children pulling on you. That was the sweetest lovin's my son has given in awhile. He sees something in you that is special. Doesn't even do that for his grandma, but don't tell her I said that.