Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kenzi's birthday party

So Kenzi's birthday party happened months ago. I am just now getting to posting it. I know, I know. We have been busy and so I am going to be playing catch up with the last few months. So here are the pictures from Kenzi's birthday party. If you can guess from last Halloween, Kenzi is obsessed with Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. She was Perry the Platypus for Halloween and decided she wanted a Phineas and Ferb party. Well, in keeping with the spirit of the show and googling ideas for such a party we found these activities...



"Hey, Where's Parry?" - I made Perry stickers, only because I could not find them to buy! I then hid them in the front yard. And while Perry theme music was playing the children went and looked for them. Though Dr. Doofenshmirtz was trying to through them off!





Phineas and Ferb Bingo - Yep, pretty self explanatory. Though Doffenshmirtz w2as helping me and was accused of cheating by the children!



Busted - So Vanessa and Candace sing a song on an episode talking about how they are going to bust Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Phineas and Ferb. So we blew up balloons and had the children pop them while playing the song. The only problem was it took quite a bit of effort for the kids to pop them, that Dr. Doofenshmirtz and I had to help. Dr Doofenshmirtz was popping two by the end of it and I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants!






Phineas and Ferb can ROCK! And the kids did too. They LOVED the inflatable guitars and glasses. They were so cute!



Future rock start, right here folks!





And for those of you that don't know, I love to make cakes for my family! When Kenzi gets the idea for her birthday I am trying to figure out how to make the cake. I am SUPER happy with this! I could not have planned it any better!


Happy Birthday Fluffy! I cannot believe how big you are getting! We love you! And daddy is sorry that he could not make it to the party! Mom

No comments: