Monday, September 12, 2011

So some of you may remember Kenzi's house that she got as a birthday present from Gram Mac in 2008.  Unfortunately, the house was falling apart and we feel that with being analyzed to adopt children it would be seen as a hazard and not a cute and safe play area!  So as we lovingly remember our time with Kenzi's house we approached Kenzi about having to take it down.  I thought there would be crying and whining.  "DO I GET TO USE MY HAMMER!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

So on a nice Saturday morning,Shanette came over and we got to work.







 Can you believe that pile of wood was once a house?  While we will miss the house, it was A LOT of fun tearing it down!  Later! Kari

1 comment:

Melissa Farr said...

Hi Kari
I am hoping this goes through to you.I am trying to contact you and Carter about a adoption I heard about in Texas. Here is a little bit about what a friend wrote for her:
The child will be fully African American and it is really important to the mom that the adoptive family is very comfortable with that. She prefers a two parent home with other children. She would like a family that is near Texas. She will also need some financial support throughout the pregnancy.

She is 13 weeks pregnant and due June 15th, 2012. I believe she would prefer a somewhat open adoption.

I thought of your sweet family and I didnt want to send your profile without you looking into this.
Please email me at
melissasue_farr@hotmail.com or call me at 480-313-7751.
Thanks
Melissa Farr