Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A great time in Utah!


So we have been having a great time hanging out with my brother, Mike and his family, Shauna, Kayla, Emmett, & Kami. My mom and dad and my brother , Ken and his wife Norma. Kami had her baptism on Saturday. We decided Monday morning that we would go fishing. Loaded everyone up and got all the kids ready!

Mike, Kami, Kenzi and I take the boat and get to the lake. Get to the spot where we think is good. We get Kami's pole in the water and then Kenzi's. At that moment we started talking intently about the weather. It was about to dump and did we want to wait it out in the boat and get soaked or do we want to wait it out in the truck and stay dry? We decided truck. About two minutes later, poles up and out of the water and the motor working as hard as it could! (About 5 miles an hour!) And we got dumped on. We beached the boat and ran for the car. While we were running my parents, Shauna and the rest of the kids showed up. By this point Kenzi was bawling so I asked them if they could take Kenzi and we ran the rest of the way to the truck. We decide that we should get the boat because there could be another storm behind this one. Mike goes and gets the boat and gets it on the trailer. When we were pulling out it was clear blue skies! I was laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants and I got so wet anyway! Thanks for the fun experience Mike! Maybe next time it will clear! Later! Kari

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Ahhhhhh the great outdoors!