Monday, June 15, 2009

The rest of our trip...

So after our eventful fishing trip we saw "Up" and went swimming. Put a life jacket on the kid for the first time and WOW what freedom she felt. Here she is swimming on her back.
Cousin Kayla left Wednesday for Trek and she sure looked the part! I heard she had a good time and came back safely! Mom was relieved I am sure!

Here are the newest members on my dad's side of the family. Second cousins to me actually, at two weeks old. They are identical twins and oh my gosh, so tiny! Around 4lbs 12 ozs! Welcome to the world Tristan and Austin!
And here are two proud Grampas. My Uncle Richard on the left and my dad on the right. Can you tell they are brothers?

We had such a great trip. The morning we left I told Kenzi it was time to go home and she begged and pleaded with me to stay. I told her it was time to go see Daddy and her response was, "Can't Daddy come here to Uncle Mike's?!?!?!" What can I say, she loves her Uncle Mike, Aunt Shauna, Kayla, Emmett, & Kami! I can't really blame, her, I think they are pretty awesome too! Thanks for such a great visit! Love ya! Kari

1 comment:

Kristie K. said...

Love the freedom idea, i miss reading in the sun....