Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hanging with Gramma & Papa Bailey!


Ok, So I am back tracking a little bit and I seem to be on a roll, so I thought I would put pictures of when Kenzi and I traveled back with my mom and Dad to No. Cal from Silverton, Oregon. We stopped at this place called the Nut Tree. I remember when I was a kid it was a lot like Knott's Berry Farm, not very entertaining for kids. However they have updated quite a bit. Our only problem was that it was a Tuesday and apparently no very much is open on Tuesday before 5 pm. Nonetheless, Gramma and Papa being who they are, had fun riding the BIG rocking horses, feeding some Koi fish, and throwing money in the fountain. Which totally reminds me that my friend Keri was saying the her mom never let her throw money in a fountain. I asked "Why?" Keri: "Becuz it was money!" Later, Kari

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

It's been awhile since I check your blog. It was fun to look back at all the good times your family is having. By the way, I feel very important being quoted here. :-)