Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OK so those that know me, know that I have really gotten into making cakes in the last few years. I have made Birthday cakes for Kenzi ever year, as well as, made cakes for my Nephew, Emmett, friend, Liz, and for the Pinkwood Derby in the 5th Ward last year. I have really been having fun doing it. I asked Kenzi what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday and she said a Minnie cake. This was before we decided to celebrate her birthday at McDonald's and since they provided everything I did not want to have too much cake so I held off and made it for Sunday dinner with our friends, Dave & Liz. I always get very pleased when Kenzi knows what it is. And as soon as she saw this one she said "Minnie Cake". Then she looked at Liz and said "That's my cake!" I love you sugar pie!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great job!

Liz said...

The cake was cuter in person. Mackenzie is getting so big and fun to play with! Thanks for dinner and for making a second cake that I was allowed to eat!