Friday, May 30, 2008

Kenzi's Hair


OK, So as some of you may know, I don't really let Kenzi hang around in her PJ's all day when we are home. Not because I have a philosophy about it, but just because I love doing her hair and putting her in her cute clothes that she gets from her grammas (thank you!). Well, today we were not going anywhere and usually, on those days I tend to do something that I am not good at and need practice on, so if it looks funny it is OK and I get the practice. Unlike my mom who seems to be able to french braid Kenzi's hair with no problem. She also can braid Ella's hair too! Well I decided to braid her hair today and I thought about looping it back. Well her hair is not quite long enough for it to look like I thought it would in my head but when I got the braids even and she started turning her head left and right, I thought I had
to take pictures, video and then I wanted everyone to see the hair do!
So I know that she is my kid and I think she is completely
edible probably more so than any other person besides her dad and grandparents. But this is her blog, so I get to brag! Love ya, Sugar Pie!


2 comments:

Becky said...

this makes me kinda jealous that i don't have a girl's hair to braid. although, even if i did, i am sure that she would be just as bald as james is so it is probably for the best. kenzi looks adorable!

Keri and Neal said...

Job well done!