Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




So I have been cleaning up my Scrapbook stuff and getting my scrapbook table cleaned off so I can use it and I have noticed with all of the pictures that I have taken that I have gotten pictures with Carter and Kenzi for Father's day and Papa G with Kenzi for Father's day but no pictures of myself with Kenzi on the two Mother's day that I have had since she was born. (She missed Mother's day by 4 1/2 hours!) Anyway, I requested that I get pictures with Kenzi. She was kind enough to oblige me, though the pictures I was going to get was of goofy girl. At first I was not OK with it but then her goofiness got contagious and I could not help but be goofy with her, hence the picture of us looking for land ho! I am thankful for the opportunity to be Kenzi's mom! She teaches me everyday! I am thankful for all of the "Moms" I have had in my life who have been shining examples of how to be a good mom. And most of all I am very thankful for my mom who has been a wonderful mom, a phenomenal grandmother, and friend. So Happy Mother's Day to Gramma B., Gram Mac, & Gramma G. You all play and important part in our family's life and we do not know what we would do without you! Your prezzi's are coming soon! We love you and have a very relaxful day! Love, Kari

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You got some great pictures of the two of you!

Becky said...

How cute are you! And so fast getting all the pictures up so quick. You go girl!

Liz said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!