Friday, August 28, 2009

4 a.m.

The other night Kenzi decided to stay up while mommy and daddy went to bed. At 4 am, Carter woke up to use the bathroom and noticed that the used to be white dog in the picture, that lights up, was on. Now, this dog while it lights up it is timed. It is not all night. Carter turned on the light and this is what he found...
At least here she looks a little more awake. She probably was used to the light by this picture too.
If you have not been able to tell what all of this is, it is my makeup! Again! Oh and she got to Carter's contact lens case and dumped it on her bed. Hence the bed being wet. Carter just opened those 3 days earlier! Kenzi got a shower immediately and a sheet change. So now Kenzi has a baby gate in her doorway. Hopefully that will keep her in her room! We will see!
The used to be white dog, that we really do not know how to clean. I love my daughter, I love my daughter, I love my daughter!
We had to wake her up the next morning so I could visit teach and she did not get a nap at all. Needless to say, she went to bed/sleep at 7 the next night! I understand you cannot speak, you are in hysterics! When you catch your breath feel free to comment. I dare ya! :0) Kari

6 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

I really need a paper bag to hyperventilate into. What a talented artist Mackenzie is. Thankfully she is so cute.

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh Kari! Bless your heart that that child is still alive!!! Douglas would be a dead man. Someone would have called CPS on me for sure!! You are a saint.

Tamara said...

oh kari. dear stars. isn't it great that God makes them so dang loveable that you can't stay mad?

Becky said...

That is funny. Especially since it didn't happen to me. My make-up is still way out of James' reach for the present time.

Keri and Neal said...

I'd laugh but I know God would smite me with my own kid chaos if I did. Love the first shot!

Liz said...

Someday she's going to call you and tell you all about what her daughter did and you'll just laugh and tell her you have pictures!!! I wouldn't have thought to take pictures, I would have been so mad. She is lovable!!!!