Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Animal Kingdom...


OK, So this was my absolute favorite of everything we did. The weather was much nicer and I really did not feel like I was in a theme park so much. I think that is mostly because we were walking a lot of the park looking for animals. The had a very cute Safari parade, which we almost got to be in. Kenzi was to young. But other than that we had a wonderful time. There is one VERY memorable ride. It is Expedition Everest. It is Disney's self proclaimed #1 thing to do at Disney World. My brother-in-law JT went 4 or 5 times. My mother-in-law, Robyn hurt her back riding it 2 or 3 times. I most definitely wanted to puck after riding it once! (Man I am getting old!) Again Kenzi liked the characters. She REALLY wanted to talk to Stitch but we were unable to since they closed the line before us. She also liked looking at the animals on the Kilimanjaro Ride. You ride a big jeep and tour "South Africa" on a much smaller scale. We closed this park out too, however, it closed at 7 pm. Much easier to close a park when it is still light outside! Well, again, there are a million pictures, ok maybe a hundred. I know it seems like a million when you have to endure someone else's trip! I tried to edit better this time, Keri. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Love the face paint job. So cute! And Sophie was enthralled by the hippos and giraffes. What a blast you had!