Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kenzi and Preschool

I am so sorry it has been awhile. Plenty happens here however, I can't seem to get myself together to write it down. To be honest I love to write when I have a picture to go with it but this one I don't so I am going to tell you anyway. KEnzi had preschool at Becky's house which is not too far away, so I decided I would take Dax and Georgia with me and we would walk Kenzi to school. Well, it sounded better in my head than it worked out at least on the way there. Dax was being a spaz almost pulling Kenzi and I along. And Georgia and Dax kept getting tangled up. Well, we get there and I tell Kenzi to have a good day and to be nice and talked to another mom at the curb. The whole time I was talking Dax whined and paced trying to get to the house. I finally turned to her and said "Kenzi needs to go to school she will be fine." In which Dax sat and starred at the door but stopped whining! OK, so I found a picture. I am sure that they knew each other in the pre-existence! When Mackenzie first got here, Dax used to put herself between the kid and anyone who visited. People thought it was because she wanted attention, but she would do it every time and never care whether or not she got attention. But I am tangenting - the walk home was much more manageable and both dogs slept well when we got home!

No comments: