Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kenzi story...

OK, so I had some friends over to scrapbook this weekend and I told them this story to which my friend Melissa said that I needed to blog it so when Kenzi has to potty train her little ones she can have her own stories to make her laugh. So when we went to my brother's in Utah, you know the "Utah Farm", on Sunday I went with my mom to her hotel room to pick something up and left Kenzi with my sister-in-law, my brother, and my dad. When I came back and I could not find Kenzi anywhere, I asked my sister-in-law where she was. "I think in Emmett's room." I went jogging in there and said "Hi" quickly followed by
"Hey, do you need to go potty?"
"No"
"Did you go in your pants?"
"No"
"Can mommy check?"
"No"
To which I knew what she had done immediately, because she never says yes to me checking unless she truly did not go in her pants. So I take her into the bathroom and proceed to clean up the mess. To which I surmised by the amount and proximity and the high shower head and low water pressure that this was not going to get cleaned up without making more of a mess in that shower. So I ask my sister-in-law, if they have a hose out back. And what do you know they do. Kenzi and I walk up their hill and go next to the goat pin and strip her down and start to rinse her off with the hose. I thought that she would be upset and maybe she realize she needed to tell someone. But wouldn't you know that she started laughing. And kept laughing until the water got cold!

Really she only had three accidents while we were on vacation. And when my mom was keeping an eye on her for us so we could buy the car, she told my mom that she needed to go potty and they went. While she was going #2 she informed my mom "My mommy is going to be so happy with me!!" Aren't kids sooo much fun! Gotta love 'em! Later! Kari

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you! It is mostly sticking. Can you really blame her for not telling someone that she doesn't see all the time? I think you can safely say that the war has been won!

Carter said...

I am concerend about the amount of "toilet humor" that is showing up on this website. (just kidding!)